I love setting goals year-round, but there is something special about doing it at the beginning of a new year. I get a new calendar and I feel like I am starting so fresh. I did pretty well on my resolutions from last year but I did not post all of them so I won't be reflecting on my resolutions. I noticed that my resolutions are very similar year to year. I do not see a problem with this. I do not want to stop doing the things I have been doing and if having them on my year-long to-do list makes that happen, then so be it.
Here are a few of our family's resolutions for 2011:
1. Do all relevant reading while in school and then stay on top of HR mailings once out of school.
3. Write in journal once a month.
4. Be a better home teacher.
5. Get a job.
1. Teach Alex to clean up after himself.
2. Establish a bedtime routine with Alex.
3. Shower and get dressed first thing in the morning.
4. Prepare home-cooked and healthy dinners.
5. Plan activities that include a wide variety of friends.
6. Support Sam.
7. Plan fun activities to do with Alex.
8. Manage my time between two kids and a husband efficiently.
9. Send birthday cards to all immediate family members.
10. Write in journal weekly.
1. Attend the temple once a month.
2. Go on dates and get babysitters!
3. Have Family Home Evening each week.
4. Keep each other updated on our schedules.
5. Serve faithfully in our callings.
- ► 2016 (42)
- ► 2015 (74)
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (180)
- ► 2012 (188)
- Man Date
- Alex's First Rave
- Another trip across the country.
- I resolve...
- Tuesday Thyme: Tomato-Basil Parmesan Soup
- The Layover
- True Love
- Pregnancy Update
- One more semester!
- A good feeling.
- First kiss.
- First Haircut
- If months were years, he'd almost be legal.
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2010 (200)
- ► 2009 (140)