2.09.2012

Front Door

Our front door is nothing spectacular. We don't even have a wreath for this season. Our walkway is currently covered in grass though. I mowed the lawn during the boys' naps today and Edison was desperate to get some of the leftovers in his mouth. Since the change in Daylight Saving Time, I have been our official lawn mower. It used to be almost completely dark by the time Sam got home from work, and I didn't want him to have to do it on Saturdays. Plus, I am pretty good at mowing the lawn. So good, in fact, that I should start a lawn mowing company. Now that is a saturated market here. It also isn't a very friendly take-your-child-to-work job. Especially considering that Edison is terrified of the lawn mower and poops his pants when he sees it. Luckily, pooping your pants at 10 months old is acceptable. I guess I will just stick to our lawn.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Holly Decker said...

this challenge REALLY works for you. it brings out the great writer in you, the greatness of your life, and your pictures are amazing. i am LOVING this. :)

ndjsa;vjd said...

I am so glad you are doing this challenge. It is...such a time of reflection instead of just a record of what happens in your life. I don't mean that to be a back-handed compliment, I just really love these posts.

xoxo

Paxton said...

The family makes the door cuter :-)

Blog Archive