3.25.2013

In Their Drawers

I went through the boys' drawers today to pull out the clothes that are too small and put in their next sizes. I wish I could have been putting away winter clothes, but the temperature was in the single digits today so we have to keep them out for a little bit longer.

 photo image_zps7c905f4b.jpg

In other news, at the time that Sam usually gets home, he called to tell me he ran out of gas. I picked up a gas can from a friend and then headed out to save him. He was so embarrassed but it totally made my day. I love when he makes it easy for me to make fun of him.

 photo image_zpsa47f6b3d.jpg

The boys were confused about why we were going to get Daddy and Alex was very concerned that we were leaving the car because he thought someone was going to take it.

 photo image_zps21d2266e.jpg

No comments:

Blog Archive