11.24.2010

Our Sixth Home

We have now lived in this apartment for three months. I am not quite sure why it took me so long to take pictures of it. Maybe because it is always so messy. The reason I take pictures of our apartments is because I regret not recording what our first apartment looked like. I want to be able to show our kids the apartments we have lived in and not just the rooms we frequently took pictures of them in (the kitchen and living room). This is the first three bedroom apartment we have lived in but the rooms are small. We couldn't even tell which room was the Master Bedroom when we got there!

We really have enjoyed this apartment. I love the kitchen. It makes cooking so easy for me. The amount of cabinets and counter space really make me happy. The best part of this apartment is the community. I love that we can go outside any day and there will most likely be friends for Alex to play with and other women for me to talk to. I will miss that when we leave Ithaca. I dislike the mirror in the bathroom. It isn't the right height for me. It drives me crazy. It is so nice to finally have overhead lighting (in the bedrooms, at least). It has been a good place for us.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I wish my house were as messy as yours. Looks and sounds like the perfect place for you. Happy Thanksgiving.

Blog Archive