11.14.2010

Phone call.

Today was a pretty good day (except that Sam is out of town again). Not really anything special happened. But after putting Alex to sleep, my sister texted me and told me to call her when I was free. We didn't really even talk about anything important and yet the phone call lasted for more than two hours. I feel rejuvenated. The conversation was so random: from jobs, to kids, to cleaning, to church. It was so nice to talk to someone and not have to act like everything in my life is perfect. I guess that's what sisters are for. I am having a wonderful night now. I look forward to being a more patient mother tomorrow. Thanks, Michelle. I love you!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I love my girls. Friends forever.

Paxton said...

isn't it great to just talk sometimes? I definitely feel like a better mom after i have a few moments of talking to another women (especially my sister!)
love the picture by the way :-)

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

I love these sorts of conversations with my sistes and my mom...it's wonderful to let it all out sometimes...

Anna said...

I am so grateful for sisters! ...and that I'm blessed enough to have sisters that are also my best friends.

Blog Archive