11.11.2010

Picture Phone Vomit

It is ridiculously hard for me to get pictures from my phone to the computer so usually I don't do it. But Sam is out of town so I found some extra time on my hands. These pictures are from any time between the beginning of September and now. I am only including the ones of Alex because he is the cutest. We also love to narrate Alex's thoughts so the captions in quotes are what he is thinking (according to Mommy).

Photobucket
 That bite may have been a little big.

Photobucket
 If you have to close your eyes to open your mouth, slow down.

Photobucket
A new favorite picture.

Photobucket
Daddy's Jazz fan.

Photobucket
"Oooh, oooh! Pick me, ooh, me!"

Photobucket
"I know I'm dirty, but do I go in the lights or the darks?"

Photobucket
Back in the pacifier days. Mommy misses those days.

Photobucket
Pretzels, see the belly, meet the belly!

Photobucket
"I'm too sexy for my shirt."

Photobucket
Caught!

Photobucket
Cheesy smile!

Photobucket
Alex loves this pink Jeep!

Photobucket
Eating at church. Of course he decides he's starving each Sunday.

Photobucket
"I'm only making this face because Mommy looks like a kook."

Photobucket
He always finds Sam's hats and tries them on.
Photobucket
He is so soft with books now and rarely bends the pages!

Photobucket
"I am the king of this bin lid!"

Photobucket
Alex's first attempt at climbing up to the window.

Photobucket 
Getting closer!
Photobucket
Another favorite picture.

Photobucket
"Where is my food?! Why is this tray empty?"
Photobucket
Our living room at the end of a normal day.
Photobucket
Before he learned he could get all the way onto the window sill.

Photobucket
He climbs into this car without using the door. Hilarious.

Photobucket
Riding in style.

Photobucket
After he fell and got a fat lip.

Photobucket
"It's cold and someone stuck me in a pile of leaves."

Photobucket
"Hey! I'm relaxing here and eating my pretzels!"

Photobucket
Looking out the window is such hard work.

Photobucket
Paparazzi!

Photobucket
There are some girls in our complex who always want to play with Alex.
He wasn't interested in playing this day. He came inside and closed the door.
They kept trying to get him to go back out.
Photobucket
Alex brought me a bag of screws and signed "Food."
I tried to tell him that they weren't food but he insisted.
So I opened the bag and let him bite one.
I don't think he'll want to eat any more screws.


Alex is especially cute while eating. Only proceed past this point if you don't mind seeing a food-plastered face and ABC food.

  Photobucket
 Always taking pictures at meal time.

 Photobucket
Time to eat!

 Photobucket
 How he ensures it all gets in his mouth.

Photobucket
"Feeding myself is tiring!"

Photobucket
"Try to guess how much made it into my stomach."

Photobucket
Whoa. That was a lot of food.

Photobucket
"Hungry, Mommy?"

Photobucket
Mmmm, English muffins!

Photobucket
He is getting so much better at feeding himself with a spoon.

Photobucket
I made french fries and he licked the ketchup straight out of the bowl!

4 comments:

Whitni Watkins said...

Adorable! I love seeing pictures of you guys. I wish we could have visited more. ;-(

Paxton said...

haha, CUTE! I just LOVE his smile! He has the cutest dimples! :-)

Sister Larson said...

This might be my favorite post thus far, Emily. Your little boy is so ridiculously cute!!

wendy said...

HA! This is an awesome post. I love the "cheesy smile" picture the best. Alex looks so much like YOU! I also love the creepy stalker-at-the-door looking picture. Hilarious.

Blog Archive