Sam is thankful for:
1. Babies. I am so grateful I have healthy and happy babies (wife, son, and fetus)
2. Family. A loving and supportive family makes such a difference in my life.
3. Holidays. Relaxing and spending time with family and friends is a sure way for me to be happy.
Emily is thankful for:
1. Tomorrow. I am not a perfect wife or mother. I am so glad I have tomorrow to try to be better than I was today.
2. Energy. This is mostly in regards to Alex. I cannot believe how much energy this kid has. He is helping me appreciate my health and body.
3. Pregnancy. I absolutely love being pregnant. I am so happy I have this chance again.
Alex is thankful for:
1. Sticks. These are all-purpose toys. It can be used as a weapon if someone tries to invade my turf. Or I can just wield it around and poke things.
2. Shoes. Mommy doesn't let me play outside without them and I think I would go crazy if I couldn't play outside.
3.Weight. Mommy spoils me and lets me eat whatever I want because she is worried about my weight. I especially like candy.